Monday, November 28, 2011

Before & After - Rubies

Before
I had been holding on to these two strands of very high quality natural micro cut roundelle sparking red rubies from the Longido Mines in Tanzania. The stones total 186 carats of rubies cut into sparkling 3 to 5mm roundells. I've selected beautiful 18k beads with distinct shapes and two sizes to accompany the rubies. Now I have to decide if I want to twist the strands or leave them as two single strands. The picture hardly does these gorgeous rubies justice. They are truly spectacular!



After 
A little more than presto went into making this piece, but I finished it and it sold.  The stones look different color wise based on the material I lay them on.


SOLD
    Front of necklace with earrings.


This is the front and bacl of the necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment